If you are someone that is a neat freak but has no time to take care of everyday up keeping of your house or making it stay tide, then you have come to the right place. A lot of people can’t stand untidy homes, and they also hate the challenge of a big clean.
In this list, we have provided some great hacks to keep your home always tidy.
– Remove and get rid of all excess objects. I am sure that you have a lot of things in your house that you don’t even need, start by getting rid of those in an orderly fashion. Clutter builds up really quickly and if you do have a lot of clutter don’t save things because you think that you might need them later on. Getting rid of unwanted things will make your house a million times cleaner.
– Make sure that everything you have has an assigned place. After you have gotten rid of the excess clutter, it is incredibly important to assign a spot for everything that you own. For example, give a place for magazines and books in the living room and one spot for all your purses, keys, etc. Have a spot for all of your jackets and coats; make sure that you follow this every day.
– If you have children, you need to understand that they couldn’t care less about a clean and tidy home. Instruct your children and tell them to put things back and make assigned baskets for everything.
– Allot half an hour of your evening for tidy time. Set a rule for everyone in the household and make sure that they follow this rule. The rule should state that they should clean up their room if it’s messy in that half an hour. This will reduce your work by half.
– Avoid the use of paper, because paper can cause clutter and messes as well. Magazines, bank statements, receipts, and such can build up to the unwanted clutter. Make sure the bills and receipts are kept aside safely because you may need them for exchanges, returns, or probably taxes.
– You should make your bed every morning. It may not be an entertaining thing to do, but some people actually consider making their bed in the morning to be aesthetically pleasing. It is something that takes less than 5 minutes, so you should just do it every morning.
– Make sure that you put away your used clothes every night in the hamper.
– Wash dishes as soon as you finish eating or maybe set aside 30 minutes every night to do the dishes. Do not let your dishes pile up in the sink.