If you are a homeowner and a parent, you will know how hard it is to maintain a home and take care of a family all together. You will surely need some assistance, and the internet can be a pretty good place to look for when you need a quick fix for any small issue that you may have. It is advisable to browse through this article and find out some amazing ways to improve your home.
These are all things that can be done by you using everyday household items. Make sure you follow the instructions properly.
- Construct a ball tower or ball bin where all your children can store their footballs, basketballs, tennis balls, etc. carefully where it won’t get lost. You can use 5 pieces of old wood that you don’t need from a piece of furniture that you don’t use. All you need are these pieces of wood, some nails, and a hammer; a nail gun would finish the job sooner.
- Put old sneakers on the top end of a ladder so that it gives you perfect grip when you are trying to climb. This will also make it certain that you don’t slide off of the walls. If you are wondering how you are going to make the shoes stick, you can use instant glue or just some duct tape.
- Use a rubber band to get a better grip some stripped screws.
- If you are looking for a convenient way to store all your long electronics, here is a hack. Nail some PVC pipe pieces to the door of your cabinet in the restroom, and you can use the PVC and slide in your curling iron, hair straightening device, your hair dryer, and even a comb. This is a convenient yet inexpensive method of storing your electronics.
- Have you ever thought door knobs are some very well designed pieces of hardware? Well if you have, you are in for a treat. When you swap out old door knobs for new ones, don’t throw out the old ones, nail them to the wall in your bathroom, and you can use them to hang clothes.
- Make use of a hinged painting to hide a thermostat or even a secret vault.
- If you have an old cabinet or an old shelf, when you re-purpose the wood, don’t throw away the shelves. Nail them properly to the wall, and you have got yourself some creative containers to store all kinds of things like your keys, probably place a vase there, and you can even use the knobs to hang some things on there.
- You can make use of CD towers as holders for all of your bathroom condiments.